Thursday 20 January 2011

Introducing Myself.

Im currently 16, nearing 17 this coming feburary. Ive been into computing and technology for most of my life, having begun using Windows 98 sometime around the turn of the century. I remember well asking my parents for the password to the dial-up internet connection way back when.

More recently, ive been doing a fast-tracked, paid apprenticeship with a reputable local academy. I have been studying CompTIA A+, MCITP and several City & Guilds qualifications while there. Also, i am doing CompTIA N+ at my own expense before leaving, followed by a CCNA hopefully.. Besides this, im also an avid user of Mac OS X, Ubuntu and some other Linux Distros. I'd imagine these will be more talked about that the MS.

I have been voicing my opinions and sharing what knowledge i have on various boards, forums and communities for a few years now, and i've decided to create some kind of blog in which i can provide information regarding more common computer topics, as well as less common ones that i think people will be more interested in. This is not always easy to do when on a board, since topics seems to come and go.

 At some point in the near future i hope to create and host a website of my own from home using a home built server. Until then i intend to commit to this blog, and perhaps some YouTube work from time to time.

Thats my story, stand-by for something hopefully more useful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment